The Internet proudly presents: The Find Sherlock Holmes game!!
1) Go to Wikipedia.
2) Click Random Article (on the left navigation bar)
3) From there, only using links in articles, navigate yourself to Holmes's page
4) Post your path here.
OK. Here's mine:
1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeannine_Taylor -- What?! Are you kidding me? Friday the 13th movies or Keene, New Hampshire? Those are my options? Wait, New Hampshire must link back to England somehow...
2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keene,_New_Hampshire - easy peasy
3) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England - Ha, this'll be easy. Wait, nothing about literature? Try culture...
4) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_England - still nothing about literature? Are you kidding me?
5) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_literature - okay, here we go. Wait, still nothing? What's wrong with you people?
6) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_literature - finally, a glimmer of hope.
7) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Conan_Doyle - ha!
8) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes - way too many steps, but I'll take it.